Tuesday, January 31, 2012

wip

Hi ladies,

Well its been one of those weeks so far I haven't been feeling too good so I haven't gotton as much done as I would like.  I finished my funky chicken block


then I worked on my house blocks. drove myself crazy the other night trying to sew the sky and couldnt figure out what was going wrong then hubby says to me shouldn't they have chimneys?  He couldn't have told me that three rippings ago while hewatched me!!  I gave up that night and started again today. I only got a few done then had to stop again and lay back down.  Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be on my feet again.  well I hope you all have a great week and speak to you next time.
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Your funky chicken is so cute. I have my block prepped , I just need to sit and stitch

    ReplyDelete