Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WIP 3.21.12

HI again.

Not too much this week. I have been working on Marchs blocks and my little houses.I was sick in bed on Monday and yesterday we had so much storms we kept loosing power so I didn't get much done like I wanted.

I did work on my crinoline picture a little yesterday but I found I was missing the thread for the gate. I have hunted everywhere but I guess the     dogs took it outside or ate it like everything else lately!! I will be glad when they are out of the puppy stage!! I re ordered my thread last night so have to wait to get it  before I can do much more.


                                                                                                                                                                         
I finished my cottage  and have most of my r.rabbit done just need the embroidery on it  will get that today.
 well hope you all have  a great week will write next week hopefully I will have more done!

No comments:

Post a Comment