Wednesday, April 30, 2014

4.30.2014



Morning everyone!!

Not much new here I haven't been doing much craft work lately we have been busy getting house repairs done  finally got the walls and flooring replaced down at my sons end of the house had a good bit of  water damage but was able to replace and save the frame work.  now to finish getting the bathroom done we have the tub in place and the drywall hung toilet in place and the rest is still to be finished kyle does a little everyday before he leaves for work and hubby a little at night when he gets home hopefully we will get it completed this weekend.  Kyle also started to re do the pond and garden areas for me so I have a nice area to sit out in  he does really lovely gardens I can't wait to see what it will look like when he is done.  I will post pics when they are all done with both projects.

Onto crafts I am still working  on my Wish quilt!!  I have nearly finished another  block but it is slow going lol

I have actually completed some cross stitch pictures  but that is about it! 

well I hope you all have a great week.

Speak to you soon.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment