Wednesday, March 12, 2014

3/12/14

Morning everyone!

It is a gorgeous day out here!  Not too hot not too cold and NO rain for the day!!   Our central air went out yesterday needs another motor outside again hope to have it fixed this weekend.  At least I can still open some windows for a breeze  until the hotter weather returns!  

I have been having a lot of down time lately just relaxing and doing some thinking.  I Have been spending most of my time watching the D.I.Y. channel on tv and drooling at some of the remodeling on the houses!!!

I have finally finished winding all my threads I have laying around onto cards turned out I had way more than I thought!!!LOL  took me two weeks to get them all done.

Lets see   here are some of the things I have puttered around doing.

cross stitch book mark

mini quilt for a swap wish the better pic had come out but it seems awfully blurred to use.

caught up all the parts for Shabby Roses Home quilt
wish quilt block I am working on
wish quilt blocks done so far.!

My poor little Princess I stood on her by accident yesterday thought I had broken her leg but she hobbled off to the bedroom and dragged her teddy bear from the bed to the couch and  sat cuddleing it most of the afternoon I felt awful! she is better today!!! 


Well thats about it for today  hope you all have a great week!!



2 comments:

  1. I am sure she knows you didn't do it on purpose. I have a 10 pound pomeranian whenever he gets stepped on he comes and makes sure we are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW lots of great cross stitch projects! The bookmark is too cute!

    ReplyDelete