Wednesday, February 19, 2014

2.19.14

Hi there,

This month has almost gone already!  I haven't done much craft wise so far  I did finish another block on the wish quilt and I nearly finished a second one not too many more to do .  I have been winding all my dmc floss onto paper discs to have them ready to go still have a lot to wind hopefully by the end of the week I will have accomplished that project!! 
The last of the packages arrived from Walmart and various stores with all the yearly stock up I still need to find places for the shampoo bottles I ran out of space in the cabinet!!

Hubby went to his mothers on Saturday morning and took the supplies to her and got all her yard work caught up fixed her car and made sure they had enough groceries for a while.  He will be going on long hours shortly when the weather gets a bit better so needed to get some things done before hand.



On Sunday he installed the new black vent a hood  in the kitchen  the weekend before that the fridge came and  my son Kyle and my hubby installed that it makes such a difference the house is quite now no loud motor running!! and it looks nice having matching again.  Now that just leaves the floor and a new faucet to be installed and the center counter to be re finished (butcher block needs seasoned again)  after that we will have the house completed up to the hallway . so we can say about 3/4 done now!  I will be so glad when we get it all repaired and back in shape.  We have to wait now until the ground drys up good to get the leveling done before we can go much farther we are hoping it will get done in april but we will see.

Well I hope you all have a great week.

Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. You are certainly making head way with all the work on the house. Looking and sounding great !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a great hubby Jennifer, not only looking after you but his mum and dad to. I always enjoy sitting winding thread on to the cardboard ready to use, I love colour. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always like to read interesting articles like this one. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete