Wednesday, January 15, 2014

1.15.14

Morning!!  Another week already this year looks like it might be a fast one again!

I finished two blocks on the wish quilt and have prepared two more to work on this week. I am having so much fun with this quilt!!!

I also finished a swap just have to get it packed to mail!
I took time out to read a new book that I have been waiting on for awhile so that is really all I have got done!!I'm hoping to get to my LE material this weekend after Hubby moves his extra wood out of the way of the box but until he does I 'm stuck!!! today I will sit with the tracing paper and get the applique drawn on to it ready to go. 

Hope you all have a great week!!

Jennifer from Texas

3 comments:

  1. I'm satisfied, I have to say. Really hardly ever do I experience a blog site that's both educative and interesting, and let me notify you, you might have hit the fingernail on the go. Your believed is excellent; the problems is something that not adequate people are discussing wisely about. I am very relaxed that I came across this in my look for for something with regards to this.
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embroidered blocks are lovely and colorful, Jennifer. I'm hoping to continue on my LE next week also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty stitcheries - the bear is terribly cute!

    ReplyDelete