Wednesday, June 12, 2013

6.12.13

Hi everyone,

Can you believe we are halfway through the year already?  I have so much that I wanted to get done this year and not even made it part way through the lists.  and Yes I did mean lists!!

I have a list of crafts that are un finihsed objects (ufo's)   and another for crafts I want to do  and one for household chores and one last one for  christmas gifts to make!!

Today I decided I have to  be smarter and go through all my boxes and drawers and gather together ALL projects started and drag them to the living room so I can trip over them  maybe I will get them all done that way!!

I got tempted this morning to join another quilt along so I of course had to order some fabric for it then I started trying to get ready for another Christmas swap that I joined I need to come up with some more craft ideas for that one.

I did finish a few blocks and my sal for June




Over the weekend I worked on cutting out smaller projects  ( I nearly gave the christmas surprise away!!)  but I haven't managed to get to them today yet.

I had a few of you ask to see the all over quilting that was done on Esthers forget me knot quilt so here are some photos.  Mrs Lowe from Dayton Texas did the machine quilting for me she does really good work and is always so  willing to  help when I need  extra stuff done!!














Well I had better get off of here and get some work done!  no more google today for me!!!

Hope you all have a great week!!

5 comments:

  1. Your quilt looks beautiful. I made Christmas pine Cones after Christmas using styrofoam eggs. I posted photos on my blog and the link it is a utube Visio If I remember. Bunny


    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blocks, your quilter certainly did you proud! The thistle is my favourite, I wonder why :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is just beautiful! Congrats on a job well done and a wonderful finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are gorgeous. They look like they took a lot of time and required much skill! Beautiful1

    ReplyDelete