Friday, November 11, 2011

better

Well today is friday and the week is almost over!  Kyle is doing alot better now still sore but better.
His friend is expected to be released for home care on wed he had a couple of days of surgery in a row to stop internal bleeds and fix his leg  and feet bones. He will be wheelchair bound for quite a while but he will be more comfortable at home I'm sure. 
It got cool here last night and today so I made a big pot of potato soup for everyone then they all left and my  husband worked late so I'll have some myself and put the rest in bowls for later.!!     got to go now and get the little pups out of the pen for the night and get ready for the night shows!!  Hope everyone has a great weekend and thank you for your prayers and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment