Wednesday, August 24, 2011

wip 8/24/11

Well today is the first blog for me who would have thought I'd be doing this!! 

I am working on a quilt from Ellies Quiltplace. I have been working on it all year and am now trying to put it together!  My work space is all over the house where ever I can find a gap! I have my ironing board in the kitchen , My material in my sons sitting room, my design board where ever I can lean it! and my sewing machine either in the kitchen or the livingroom!  I need to get a folding table or one with wheels so I can move it around easier!! I wish I could keep everything set up but no space!! We have four cats now and they really love it when I work on the quilts needless to say I do alot of ripping out after they have pulled my material while I'm sewing!!  We have a new kitten called Mocha and she is just learning all the tricks from the others!  Well anyway I will try to post a photo now and see how that works wish me luck!!

7 comments:

  1. What a nice quilt you are making. Welcome in the Blogger world. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! Welcome to blogging! Join in and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogland. Your quilt is too cute. Now you have a few followers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there and welcome to blogland...it is a wonderful way to share with fellow quilters....take care and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you did it all by yourself with may be a little help, a great achievement, first time is the hardest & now you can have fun sharing with other bloggers. Like sharing your cute wee quilt. See you next week???? Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great first post. As a fellow kitty lover, I think your quilt is wonderful. Great color choices.

    ReplyDelete