Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New Week

I can't believe its been a week already.  I haven't got much done on my quilt. I managed to put the layers together and started tying it together now I need to get the pattern drawn on and quilt it!!

We lost a good family member on saturday morning. Hubble has been with us for many years but cancer spread very fast.  It is the first time in 27yrs that we didn't have a dog in our house.
We lost Baby girl to old agae a few month back as well so it has been a trying weekend.

On a happier note a few weekends ago my husband brought me a little kitten that we called Mocha and she is doing fine. she has been accepted by all the older cats now and is getting on great with them.

This past sunday my husband went out to fill  all the bottle water containers and called me to tell me to get dressed he was coming to pick me up to take me to town.  when we got up to town there was a lady selling peka yorkies (teacup sized) I fell in love with the last one she had needless to say she is a new member of the family!  We have called her Gizmo but I find I call her gizzy lizzy don't know why it just happened!!
Then my husband asked me to contact a lady in the free cycle paper as she had a boxer that needed a home I wasn't ready for any other new family yet but he went to see the pup and fell in love with her. she is a boxer and lab mix (black and white)  we have named her Maggie I feel our family is complete again but boy I sure forgot what it was like trying to potty train again!! its been nearly 16yrs since the last ones had to be trained.
After all this you can imagine I haven't got much else done!! I did buy my material for the new peaceful pathways now if I can ge the time to wash my material I'll be doing good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment